Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well, this is my second attempt at trying to get my blog up. Yesterday I lost the whole thing. So It’s been real warm still and all the snow is almost gone. Our basement had about 4 inches of water in it so we had to move all the stuff that wasn’t in totes. What a mess! But this morning it all seeped into the ground. After Dad had rented a sump pump. Oh well.
Yesterday I was feeling pretty low and I didn’t think I could take another day of rain and darkness. In fact I thought I could use vacation. But decided maybe if I bought myself some flowers I would feel better, but then I never went to the store. When Dad came home he brought me a beautiful bunch of yellow roses. I told him he must of read my mind. What an awesome MAN111111
Monday I go to the surgeon, so I should know when I’m going to have my surgery. We did find out that this program I’m on only covers the doctor sooooooooo hopefully we’ll be able to get reduction from the hospital! But whatever.
Matt got into a drug rehab program so he’s happy about that. It meets 2 days a week, he’ll get more info at his first meeting.
We’re still trying to find a place for Joe to live that’s not too expensive, but that’s a tall order.
Today is a better day emotionally than yesterday, the sun was shining and that all ways helps.

4 comments:

  1. We're praying for you. That is so disappointing about the hospital! I'm sorry. Love you. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear today is better than yesterday. That's lame abouthe water. If you need a vacation I would love the help decluttering. I don't know if that counts. Florida with Amy would prbably be more fun, but just a thought. I love you!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Sherry-I found Suzette and Mary's kids on Facebook!! (Wallings and Westerns)Way cool-and now I feel way OLD :)

    ReplyDelete